At S.O.A.R. Tutoring and Advocacy, we believe that every student is unique and wants to succeed. We also realize that in this uniqueness, children have their own learning styles, preferences, and/or difficulties. Our experienced educators carefully assess individual learning strengths and weaknesses, develop individualized instructional plans, and work with your child’s special needs. Individual progress is communicated regularly to match parent goals for student academic success.
Not only does S.O.A.R. Tutoring and Advocacy provide students with individualized instruction using the latest research-based strategies, it also provides up-to-date resources for parents to access and supplement from home, providing the best possible learning program for your child.
O u r g o a l s a r e t o :
- Identify the strengths and needs of your child.
- Target and determine specific gaps in learning and foundational skills.
- Teach strategies that can be utilized when completing academic and functional activities.
- Instruct based upon your child’s learning style and pace of learning to achieve true academic and functional potential.
- Provide support for families to advocate for their child.
What People Say
- “Our tutor has just the right combination of patience, knowledge, and creative delivery to connect with my child in a productive way. Whether for EOG preparation or supplemental instruction year-round, she is the most talented and effective tutor to ever work with my daughter. I found her to be professional, committed, and quite charming and offer her my highest recommendation.”
“I just wanted to share with you that Jacob received a 100% – A+ on both of the papers his tutor helped him with this summer. What a confidence booster to start the school year off with for Jacob, he really needed that. He is a little nervous because his teacher wrote that she looks forward to seeing more of his writings throughout the school year. We told Jacob to apply what his tutor taught him and he would be fine. ”
- I would not hesitate to recommend S.O.A.R. to ANYONE who needs a tutor for their children. Our tutor is wonderful, warm, kind, encouraging, and has a sense of humor and a way of being that endears her to adults and children alike, making her not only effective, but easy… and pleasant!… to work with not only for the adults, but more importantly, for the children as well.”