Are you interested in becoming a tutor with us?
We are a local, innovative company seeking professional educators to tutor in the Winston-Salem area.
We are currently accepting applications and resumes for additional qualified tutors.
Ideal candidate will-
- hold effective one-on-one tutoring sessions with students
- maintain regular reports/document logs of tutoring sessions and progress to monitor skill progression
- administer and understand preliminary and post assessments of students to determine future lesson goals
- communicate consistently with parents, administration, and other tutors.
- have a sensitivity to students with diverse learning styles, abilities, and backgrounds
- have some understanding of Internet-based technology (training is available)
* Pay Level is determined by willingness and/or ability to design, implement, & evaluate educational lessons and activities.
Please use the link below to apply if you…
- are an enthusiastic, qualified educator
- hold a professional degree or certified in a specific subject area.
- have experience working with children
- have good interpersonal skills
- are responsible and organized
- have no criminal background
- have reliable transportation
ONLINE APPLICATION LINK
We recruit and hire tutors based upon student need.
Please contact us if you are interested in becoming a tutor with us.
S.O.A.R. Tutoring and Advocacy is an equal opportunity employer without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or genetics. S.O.A.R. Tutoring and Advocacy prohibits any form of harassment based upon aforementioned attributes within the workplace.